Just like human skin, your car’s paint needs protection. If you’ve ever seen a car with faded paint or scratches and dents, you know how much better it would look with a fresh coat of paint. A car detailing port Melbourne products has been use in scratches removal for your car.
The problem is that new paint jobs are expensive. Not only that, but the more your car is exposed to the elements, the quicker the paint will fade and become damaged. But there’s a way to protect your car’s paint without having to buy a new can of paint: Paint Protection Film (PPF).
Protect your vehicle’s paint with one of these film protection options.
- Paint Protection Film will protect your vehicle’s paint from road debris, stone chips, bug acids, and other harsh elements.
- It will keep your paint looking like new and prevent expensive repairs from damage to the front end of your vehicle caused by rocks, sand, salt and other road debris that could chip or scratch your clear coat finish.
- Paint protection film will keep your car looking newer longer.
- The adhesive film is crystal clear so you do not alter the look of the vehicle but it does add a layer of gloss to give it an extra “pop”.
- Professional installation is required which means the installer takes the time to do it right — applying heat and giving it time to stretch and cool is important when installing this film so that you don’t have any wrinkling or bubbling as a result of improper installation.
Paint protection film is used in the auto industry to protect cars from paint damage caused by rocks, chips, and flying debris. This self-healing shield was originally created for military use but has been making its way into the mainstream for several years now.
Benefits of Paint Protection Film
Anti-yellowing: Paint protection film won’t turn yellow like older plastic or vinyl films will. The UV inhibitors present in the film prevents it from yellowing so that your car stays looking new and vibrant year after year.
Self-healing: Scratches will heal on their own over time if you park your car out of direct sunlight. An added benefit is that even if your paint protection film does become damaged, you can replace only that section of the film instead of having to replace the whole thing.
Ease of maintenance: Maintaining a car with paint protection film is as simple as washing it with a mild soap and warm water. No need to wax! Plus, if waxing is done correctly, you can still do it without damaging the protective layer.
Quick installation: A professional auto detailer can install paint protection film in a matter of hours so you don’t have to wait long to get back on the road again.
When it comes to protecting your car, paint protection is a great solution. Not only does it protect your car’s exterior, but the benefits are significant. The following are five ways this type of protection will benefit you.
No More Waxing
If you hate waxing your vehicle, then paint protection is a great option for you. This type of protective coating will ensure that your car’s exterior stays protected without having to apply wax every few months.
Protection from UV Rays
Another benefit of paint protection is protection from ultraviolet (UV) rays. When cars are exposed to UV rays for long periods of time, their color can fade and the paint can become damaged. Paint protection helps prevent both of these things by providing a barrier between the sun and your car’s exterior surfaces.
Easy To Clean
If you have children or pets that make messes in your car, paint protection will make clean-up easier. This type of coating repels dirt and liquids so they can be easily wiped away with a cloth or squeegee rather than scrubbed out of the upholstery. It also keeps bird droppings from staining your vehicle if they happen to land on it while parked outside during inclement weather conditions like rainstorms or snow. Check out the best possible option for car paint protection.